Witty me: Also known as the life of Madam Nixie(A.K.A ME!) May,29,2012, Tuesday 9:15pm

May,29,2012, Tuesday 9:15pm
WITTY ME!
Tick tock, tick tock goes the clock. Ding dong sounds wrong. Had this stupid ryme stuck in my head for two hours at my doctors appointment... Yes I just said two hours! One hour in the waiting room listening to old people complain and scowl at my youthful teenagerness, then another hour with the nurse and the Doctor telling me I had an ingrown toe nail(Which I already knew!). Then them telling me how to get rid of the infection the same way they told me before, which worked but it came back so obviously a flaw is somewhere in this plan.
After my moment in hell Dad decided he wanted to go to a gun store and buy a gun. Nevermind the fact me and Sugar(sister/my ho) had already mentioned we had friends waiting at home for us, and I was tired as all get out, stuffed from all the damn junk food dad insisted on getting, and I wanted to see my boyfriend. Took another forty minutes.
Eventually we got home but after ten minutes of heaven with Sandman dad had us come home... To go out to eat... AGAIN! I was stuffed and boyfriend sick and he wanted to eat... Damn Karma's twisted mind! Sandman was super tired from working all day also so we said our sweet goodbyes and he went home to bed.
I miss him like crazy. I love that I at least got ten minutes with him today but it feels like it's been an eternity since me and him have had a whole night together chilling. I want to just cuddle with him for a bit and talk... Curse my damn girly nature.. I am a closet girly girl... Forever closet that shall stay!
I'm also trying really hard not to show too much emotions around him, which is starting to become harder each time. He just makes it too easy to open up to him, because he such a great person, but part of me still thinks he is in the puppy dog stage and with given time he will get bored or get sick of me.
It's happened twice now and I am trying to be prepared for it. VERY hard to do. I honestly don't want that to happen with Sandman, I mean that is why I am trying so hard. I really truly care about him and if we don't work I lose him for good. No more friendship... Nada.
I hate the thought of losing him but realisticly highschool relationships don't last now days, so what makes me any different? What makes me so special he would want to make it work with me? Nothing that I see so preperation is in order. I am a pimp and I can not afford to get my hopes up for a guy to finally give the time and energy in understanding me and actually staying. Life goes on, especially mine.
I have plans to make my life worth living, either with a guy who will want to share it with me or all too myself. Either way I will live on. So future pimpers out there remember pimping can be a tough job alone but it can be done. You have to be tough, and strong. Plus you need a good deal of ho's! Heehee.
So to end this entry I love Sandman, yes I admit it. I truly love him, but love has to be a two way street to work, and I will not do it alone again. I will not. I hope he can commit, wait no I hope he will commit.
Good night future pimpers of america. Find someone special or become intimidating enough for yourself to gain respect! Ha peaceout.

With strength and care,
Sincerely,
Madam Nixie
Ps.
Pimping is only for future pimps! If you mess with other pimps ho's be prepared for war! I will not support your tainting. Lol ;D

PPs.
If you guys haven't noticed already I have decided to call my blog witty me/ the life of Madam Nixie because it's a joke between me and my friends. They say I am a pimp and that is what they call me. Don't worry, not all of my entries will be complaintsXD lol. May vent a bit that not too much, just doing what my friends that was a good idea, giving everyone a view at the life of... MADAM NIXIE! I also use all of mine and my friends nicknames to protect their so called identity lol. This stuff is legitly what we call each other... Yes I call my sister my ho... That's not tooo bad riiight?XD
Plus I can only post these on weekends so I will post them all with the dates on them. Enjoy! My life tends to be weird but never a dull moment! Especially since I work at Burger king people!
June 2nd, 2012 at 07:53am