Current Thoughts

Hello Faceless Readers,

I lurked through my 16 year old self's past blog post, and I must say... sweet lord was I angsty! Did I not believe in capital letters either? Well, regardless, I'm happily 19 years of life and I realize I'm not as angsty or forcefully "insightful." I gathered that I probably was very much the same as every other angsty, period stricken, teenager out there. Broken hearts for my little girl self.

Well, I miss writing. I obviously realize that my talent in writing goes no further on the talent scale than perhaps the beloved SM, but I still enjoy! So shut up. My baby this summer was going to be "The Ultra Story of Junior" but as laziness would have it, I've slightly abandoned it and have lost the inspiration to keep going. I reread the first chapter, and I definitely gave Norah Junior some spice! I loved it! She was also strong and smart, oh, and witty! I have the motivation again, but I don't have the inspiration. Muse, where are you? And not the band, the deity of my creativity.

I've recently watched Vampire Diaries as punishment for past mistakes. I'm sure all those I crossed would agree that the punishment fits the crime/s. Maybe I'll write a little fanfic to at least get something out of the experience.

The cosmic world was good to me today. Thank you, World. It was very kind of you.

Good Night.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll figure out how to put a layout on this thing...
June 2nd, 2012 at 09:23am