Day 5163

Well, right now I'm all dressed up and ready to go! Facebook is now über boring. Ehh. This is gonna be a pretty happy blog. We are going to the movies! My and my parent. We are going to see snow white. I kinda wanna see dark shadows instead, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. And I can't find my glasses!!!! Darn!!! I am totally blind without them. I can't even see my toes when standing up without them. And I am 5"2. Sad. School still sucks. Ehh. Anygeeway, I wanna dye my hair. Have you seen the girls that shave their hair Skrillex style? Instead of being but cutter there, I want it pink. I have a lot of pink stuff. I'm not girly, it's kinda hard to explain. I wear bright colors, care a lot about what I look like, but I'm not scene. I listen to My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Eyes Set To Kill, and all the other rock/screamo artists, but Im don't really dress like the band. I mean, I have band tees, and vans and rippe jeans, and etc. I also have pink, aero, and other things.I listen to NeverShoutNever, Miyavi, lil Wayne, Blood On The Dance Floor, brokencyde, and i look up to barbie.I very from cross dresser, to Prep.
Now, let me explain the Barbie thing before you get the wrong idea. See, I am plastic and fake. I am plastic because if anyone tryes to but me down, I have thick skin and, am like plastic, hard to get through. I am fake because I absolutely hate school, but fake it and smile. Barbie is said to have deprived girls and made then think they have to look like her. But she has this confidence, that she is starting to rubb off on me.
People in society, well some of them, expect women to be little barbies, perfect. Other people go and say "**** society!" and go the opposite way. They try to make a diffrence. I embrace it, I embrace the expectations, and make it my own. I put a twist in it. So, it's a little more like a Massacre Barbie. Kinda like a female version of Jayy and Dahvie. And a bit pinker.
To me she is also a role model. Have you noticed that instead of a flight attendant she was a pilot? Instead of a nurse a Docter? She did everything, male of female jobs.
Well. Got to go.
Fairwins*
June 3rd, 2012 at 02:24am