I'm Back!

Well after a crappy year so far something's finally going right haha.

In 20 day's (23rd June) I'll be 17 and I'm going paintballing! :D Me and about 20 mates are going to Delta Force in Nottingham to shoot rock hard paintballs at each other cause we're hard nuts. My best guy mate Connor (can be found in another blog entry) has agreed to be my cover and my shield, due to my small height and the fact that I'm a novice at this, so with him covering me there's no way I'm going to.... win. I mean come on. It's paintball. And we'll be against some others too. So I'm gonna die.

And it's gonna hurt like hell but WHO CARES!! :D It's paintball.

It's gonna be awesome. What a way to celebrate a birthday. Can't wait.

Plus I've planned a "Fairy Hug War" with my friend Ashley (shall upload his blog entry later on). Now to explain about that. He's going to be the "Good Fairy" and I'm going to be the "Evil Fairy". We're going to go to Nottingham City Centre, dressed as fairies, and whoever gets the most hugs wins. But we all know it's going to be me that wins. Because I obviously look better in a dress. ;)

I'll upload photo's of that day when it happens.

Anyway! Ignore any sad/depressive things you may have read because I'M BACK BABY!

Stay tuned for actually interesting things.
June 3rd, 2012 at 02:29am