I am in a funk :( I need some advice.

Hopefully ranting would make me feel better.

My boyfriend and I got into it today. Well am not even sure I should be calling him my boyfriend.

His spent the whole week at his female best friend house, Ignore me the whole week.

I called him today to see how he was doing, he didn't pick up, and then texted me an hour later with "u call?"

so of course i was aggravated because he has no right to have an attitude, so I texted back with " if your call log said i called, than I must of called"

WW3 began.
So what i learned from our fight is :

1. I always got to be right and that pisses him of.
2. I can never admit that I am wrong and that pisses him of.
3. I am too stubborn and demanding and controlling and that pisses him of,

What hurt the most:
1. I put my pride and ego on the side and apologized. ugh still feeling the pain
2. He said " I already got sh*t going on, so if your going to bring drama and problems into my life, don't talk to me".
3. I never heard of le problem he had going on till today!

conclusion,
I am tired of him not telling me anything about his personal life, and than taking out his anger on me. Plus he knows I am a difficult person, so the fact that he acts like this is new, pisses me of.

I know part of this argument is my fault, but why is he acting like such an ass?

Any advice?

Peace&Love
June 3rd, 2012 at 03:59am