A Look Inside My Life

All right, so only one person on here really knows what my life is like. Normally, I'm not one to share anything with anyone, but tonight I really just need to rant.

So a couple of years ago, my mom and I left my dad. He had a prescription drug abuse problem, and would treat us terribly. So we got out. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

But about a year ago, my sister came back to live with us because her and her boyfriend broke up. Now two years ago, she gave birth to a stillborn at 32 weeks. It broke her inside. And it also broke me. I've tried to be everything I can for her. But now she's just pushing her limits.

You see, she doesn't pay rent, she doesn't help out with food, and she doesn't have an actual job. Now I never wanted her to stay with us, my mom just took her in. My sister is the typoe of person to use people, and then leave. It's who she is.

Now my house is filled with screaming and fighting, all because of my sister. My mom and I were so happy when it was just us.

So the other day I visted with my grandma, adn my mom and I told her what was going on. Bassically she told my mom what I was hoping she would. To kick her out. See she did this to her daughter when she was eighteen, she said either start behaving like an adult, pay rent, and clean your room within the next seven days or your out. Her daughter didn't her seroiously. At the end of seven days, all of her stuff was on the porch.

That's what we should do with my sister. The things she has said to my mom and me should never be said. She is just absolutely terrible.

Tonight we got into a huge fight over my wallet. Yeah, a wallet. All I did was ask for it back because she's had plenty of time and money to buy a new one and she hasn't. She she yelled at me and told me no. That's when i got pissed. I pointed my finger at her and said "You do not tell me no. If you won't get it then I will." and then she said if I went into her purse I would be sorry. I'm not afraid to hit her, but I told her fine then you get it. Then she kept telling me to shutt up. That pissed me off even more. So I screamed at her. Finally she went into her room and shut the door. So what did I do? I slammed her door open to the point it left an indent into the wall behind it. I was pissed. All the while my mom is trying to calm me down and telling my sister that if she doesn't knock it of she'll kick her out. My sister finally gives it to me and she starts going off on about how we dont know anything about her and how shes had such a terrible day, and how we don't care.

Out of everything that pisses me off the most. We don't care? If we didn't care, my mom wouldnt have put up with her this long. If we didn't care, she would be out on the streets. If I didnt care I would be sticking up for her left and righ about her being a 'slut' or about her exboyfriend being a dick to her. If I didn't care I would have punched that 6'4'' guy in the face.

She pisses me off so much, and yet when she left this evening and stormed out of the house, I worry about her, and yet she still treats me like crap.

Rant over. Sorry.

Sisters piss me off.
June 3rd, 2012 at 08:13am