So I Think I Met My Soulmate Today...

So here's the thing- I was on a Walmart adventure with my family and I was crazy sugar-high. I had went to a birthday party the day before and they had a piƱata so naturally I smashed the thing open on my turn and hoarded like half of the candy- so I've basically eaten nothing but tootsie rolls and miscellaneous lollipops for the past twenty-four hours.

ANYWAYS,
We stopped at Walmart on the way home from getting lunch at a pizza place and while my mom and dad got groceries and looked at stuff we may actually need- my thirteen-year-old brother and I wandered about in search of fun things to nonchalantly place into our cart so our Mom would get them. So, Brother and I walked around the toy area- of course turning on ALL of the Barbie and My Little Pony things that made noise - we came across hula hoops. After a brief contest of who could "hula" the longest (which I won- due to my voluptuous hips), we got bored with the glow in the dark hoops and found this stand in the middle of an aisle with Super hero apparel and such. You may know by my stories and my HTML profile thing- I love me a good super hero or villain. There was an Iron Man mask that lit up and made a voice that sounded like JARVIS- due to my sugar high behavior I put it on and danced around to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC DC.

Then I bumped into someone. He was a stranger a fair bit taller than myself (and at 5'9", finding people THAT much taller than myself is rare). I had decided earlier in the day to wear a pair of jeans and my Autobots t-shirt (it just has the autobot's logo on it). Anywho- this guy was wearing a Batman mask he had found and happened to be wearing a black Decepticons t-shirt (Decepticons and Autobots are the two groups of Transformers... jeeze people. Get with it).

We took off our respective masks and started laughing. I have purple hair (not entirely, just my bangs and parts in the back)- this guy had blue bits in his hair. It was as if our meeting was meant to be. I found out his name was Eric. Not bad of a name. Well, it's not some awesome name like Maximillion or Draco, but it wasn't something stupid like Bob. [No offense to any Bobs in the world- I just don't like the name- I'm sure you're awesome though]

I loudly laughed that I was sorry and ran off to find Brother before my parents decided to make their presence known.

I never got more than a name of this mysterious Eric person. So if anyone know's an Eric who happens to like Transformers and Batman and has blue hair- tell him to call me.

Hopefully we'll meet again one day- because I'm pretty sure I just met my soulmate.
June 4th, 2012 at 12:15am