School issues, weight issues.

I really know how to take a long hard one and stick it up my booty, goodness gracious. I've put off doing all of the chapter 2 math problems, and we're starting chapter 3 tomorrow. Guess how many math problems + 2 tests I have to do yet? 135 homework problems and each test has 20 questions. Awesome. And all we get is homework help time to do the tests if we didn't take the test on the actual test days.

...there's hardly ever enough time to take the tests. I failed the first test when I took it, so now I have to redo it. We have to get an 80 at least or it's failing, and I got like a 60. In order to retake it I have to do skill practice problems, on top of the 135 math problems.

So my flirtationship has this new game he likes to play with me. It goes like this: "Wanna play rocket ship?!" and then he wraps his arms around my waist and I grab at him and go "No," and he says "Ready?" and I shout "No!" and repeat until finally he starts the "3, 2, 1" countdown and I'm up, up, up in the air. Once, twice, three times today.

And then he finally released me and I pretty much curled into myself because just no. You don't lift a heavy girl in the air, because that's a surefire way to make her self-conscious about her weight. Which I very much am both; a heavy girl and self-conscious of my weight.

..I guess I'll stop procrastinating now an do my math. You know, I thought making the 200 word limit would be difficult, but I guess I talk a lot.
June 4th, 2012 at 01:27am