Vomit Everywhere

Now, whatever you do, do not read too far into the heading, Although it is correct in defining how I feel at present, it is not entirely literal.

So, I don't even know why I'm writing this. I guess my textiles class is a little boring and I wish to place my mind somewhere else. I just had hospotality and made the most fabulous lasange ever. And now I do kind of feel like throwing up, but that's just like me. Yay for overeating!

Anyway, I guess this class is also bringing me some kind of emotion nausea. Being stuck in a class full of snobby bitches can do that to you. Meanwhile the constant whir of sewing machines is doing nothing to improve my mood. Plus year nines aren't exactly the most stimulating company. I just adore sharing my year eleven class with them.

Moving on, I guess the blog entry is just a giant whinge, so I'm sorry. But I'm sure a few of you out there can symapthise with me. Have you ever had one of those days where theres nothing really wrong, yet you just want to fly kick everyone in the jaw? Yeah, that's me right now. It's like that song Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit. "It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up. Everything is fucked, everybody sucks. You don't really know why, but you wanna justify, rippin' someone's head off." If you've heard that song and can relate then we're on the same page.

Oh dear, me thinks I doth complain too much. I'm sorry lovely readers. I do declare! You seem the most patient readers if you've made it this far! How I do adore thee!

Alright, that was the weirdest combination of sentences; even for me. I guess that's what cranky moods do to me. They make me a tad odd. Oh well.

Ta-ta, my lovely little poppy seeds!

Yours Most Warmly,
Jory.
June 5th, 2012 at 06:21am