Summer 2012

So this is my last summer before I start college. Ha of you asked me what these past four years would have been like on the first day of my freshman year I would have never guessed it would be like this. Freshman year I had everything I ever wanted. I was a cheerleader, and a dancer. I had all the friends I could ever want and I had an amazing boyfriend. When sophomore year started things had all changed. I wasn't a cheerleader anymore, but I was a dancer. That group of friends decreased in size as I realized which friends weren't true friends. And that amazing boyfriend and I were no longer even friends. Then my world was flipped upside down when I didn't make the dance team for my junior year. I then transferred to a new school right after spring break. Talk about scary! That was scary. But I made dance team at my new school for my upcoming junior year. Junior year was probably the best out of the 4 years. I had amazing friends. The dance team was my second family. We spent so much time together haha. As junior year ended and I realized I was about to be a senior is when everything started to fall apart. My best friend Taylor move to Georgia. On July 7, 2011 two of the girls on the dance team were in a car accident. One of them didn't make it. My second family had a member ripped away from us and we had no clue what to do. Or how to feel. That's something you don't learn in school. How to lose a friend to God. It still hurts when I think about her. But ie accepted she is where she needs to be. Even if it isn't here with me. As senior year began I thought things were looking better. I mean me and that once amazing boyfriend were friends again. The dance team was doing great and my friends were as amazing as ever. Then my best friend graduated at semester. As the months to graduation started to decrease, our friendship started to slip away. By time prom came around we were no longer close and another good friend and I started to get closer. It doesn't matter if we're mad at each other or not she is always there for me. And then graduation was finally here. I walked across stage and received that empty diploma folder. Now it is my last summer as I reflect over the past four years I can tell you I wouldn't change a thing. My friends are amazing, Makayla is always going to be here when I need her. Taylor comes home for the first time in a year in four days! No matter how many times I get mad at Tyler he is always there for me. And the rest of my friends are as amazing as ever. Oh and I have an amazing guy in my life. :)

In a few short months i will leave for college and have to experience new things.

The most important thing I have learned over these past four years is that I am NEVER ALONE.

P.s. Never Alone is a great song by lady antebellum. I reccomend listening to it.

Love Em :)
June 5th, 2012 at 04:28pm