What the Actual Pippin Hay.

I don't think today could get any more weird / awkward / annoying.

We'll start with the fact that I got all showered and dressed, got my school stuff together, sat in my car...and slapped my hand against the ignition without registering that there wasn't a key in my fist. Then like a minute later my brain made the connection so I ran back inside and grabbed my keys and left.

Everything went okay for awhile and then the guy that I guess either really wants to be my friend or really wants something more than friendship showed up to class and he randomly asked me if I ever ate at On The Border and I said no, so he replied with. "What you don't like Mexican food? You don't like Mexican's? I get it, alright. I get it, that's why you haven't called." GOOD LORD.

So after that complete awkwardness I left class and I got all the way up to the 4th floor and in the breezeway before I realized - aw hell, I didn't have my phone. So I ran down the stairs back to the 1st floor and hurried to the class which was thankfully still open and empty, and I grabbed up my phone which had fallen to the floor.

The drive home was fine, and then I went to meijer...whereon I bought guacamole and tortilla chips and $9 mascara. And on my way out I couldn't find my keys so I was panicking because it's MEIJER THERE ARE THIEVES AND IT'S BIG. But I hurried out to my car anyways and thank god they were in my car but holy cow, so scary.

Work dragged, it dragged so slow. And the main man was there, the boss of my boss, and he was like...in a strange good mood. He was talking to me about my sunglasses then he wanted a piece of my little microwave Digorno pizza and yeah, he was being friendly and it was weird.

...and then this girl looked at me and the guy I have a flirtationship with and said "Oh my god, when are you guys gonna get it over with and date already?"

and when I told my sister this, in complete bafflement, she was like *pokerface* "You two do act like you like each other..."

Oh.
June 6th, 2012 at 03:05am