I Thought My Days As the New Kid Were Over.

All right, hi there. I'm going to have to do one of these intro entries that will haunt me when I'm no longer new to the site, and I'll read it back and laugh about what a little noob I was. Anyway, as you've probably guessed, I'm new to Mibba and just working out how to use it. I'm hoping my reputation as a computer nerd will help me out.

My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently a full-time university student majoring in English Studies, which is amazing because I am a complete book maniac and we get to read all sorts of awesome things. I own more books that I do clothes, and I write more than I eat. I've been writing since I was around five years old, and have covered everything from historical fiction to crime to horror. Horror is my current love, I'm quite literally addicted to writing it. I live in Scotland for half the year (when I'm at uni), and in the summer and winter I'm at home in Northern Ireland. It's really crazy moving countries every three months, let me tell you that.

Anyway, just bear with me while I sort everything out, and if I press the wrong button and crash something I apologise in advance. Hopefully I'll start posting some stuff soon, it'll be nice to have it all in one place!
June 6th, 2012 at 06:39pm