I am still sore....

And therefore cannot do one of my more important ab workouts... Grr >.<

So, I'm just going to do cardio today, then abs on Friday; and for future reference, I will be going slightly more easy on my upper body. -wince- I need to be able to do my other workouts, but I can't do that if I can't even properly use my arms.

Oh, and I'm so not even bothering with my livejournal; I'm more likely to use this, it's a site I'm already on every day and when I try to post on livejournal, I f-ing blank!

Oh, side note: I do NOT censure my blogs; if I say f-ing, effing, freaking, flipping, friggen, or any other variation of a swear that isn't actually a swear, it's because that's how I talk. I swear so much that I find not swearing to be more of an emphasis, because I'm weird like that. xD

So, yes, cardio today; one hour of leisurely walking with 5 30 second sprints, because those are so much more effective than running (and I can't run worth a damn '-_-).

If anybody wants details on my workouts, just comment or message me (or what-the-fuck-ever, which will here on out be wtfe) and let me know, and I'll message or comment back (just let me know your preference) and give you the details. :)

P.S. I totally blame this on ShelbzFunSized, but I am SO on a Captain America kick right now; I really wish I could see The Avengers, but my mom never took me to the movies like she promised (note: she almost never does, so idk why I bother believing her :/ ) so I haven't even seen it.

And for those of you that don't know (pretty much everybody lol) ShelbzFunSized is my real life best friend; we went to high school together, but now we live across the country from each other (damn country, getting in the way of me seeing my bff >.<) because of wtfe reasons. But, yes, I'm in several of her stories (can you guess who in which ones?) and most recently I'm in her Avengers fic, and I just love my character. :3 Hate to be that person, but you should check her stories out! They're awesome and fun. ;)
June 6th, 2012 at 10:47pm