Am I The Only One?

Okay so today a couple of friends and I were talking about things that make us weird (In our minds anyway.) and we came up with a series of "Am I the only one that....?" questions. We wrote them down on separate sheets of paper than we exchanged. We looked over each other's questions and we put 'no' beside the questions that we also do. It was a really fun game because it made us feel less strange, I think it's good for people like me who have low self esteems to know there are people that agree with us one some things. So here are five of the questions I wrote down, feel free to pick out the ones that you agree with.

1) Am I the only one that thinks Billy Joel was hot back in the day despite being really short and having weird hair?

2) Am the only one that doesn't like or believe in zombies?

3) Am I the only one who actually thinks that it's not impossible to be beautiful without being super skinny?

4) Am I the only person that thinks Angelina Jolie's lips make her look like a fish, but Mick Jagger's are beautiful even though they're exactly the same?

5) Am I the only one that loves the rain, snow, night time, and clouds while most people think they're depressing?


I know those questions are ridiculous but they're some of the only one's my friends didn't agree with, I just want to know if anybody else agrees.
June 6th, 2012 at 11:59pm