I'm Going to Explode, Enjoy My Insides!

Seriously I hate this whole reinforced rule of having to caps lock every word in the journal entries. I feel like I'm a 12 year old "emo" kid trying to be cool back in 2002. Because that's how it used to be you know, us xanga kids. We found it necessary to caps lock every word because we thought it made us look important or smart or something.

Went to English class for the first time in two weeks today. Didn't turn in the paper that was due, nor the topic proposal and research schedule for our next paper, but I did impress her by getting reading notes done...that were assigned when I was gone. So she turned to the class and was like "Guess what I just learned? That blackboard helps when you're absent!"

We also walked to the art museum and it would've been cool, if I didn't have to follow a tour guide. This woman stood WAY too close to me, and touched me and I kind of freaked out. Like, lady, I don't know you. Stop touching me, stop!

I'm achin' to go into work just to see that one fella, but I don't want to because I crave to but as soon as I get there he cracks a remark, I crack a remark, we're "angry" then we laugh and it's pointless and I'm left feeling even more empty.

But in other news, got a C on my first English paper - argh - and my stomach is bursting and I feel like I need to go camp out on the toilet with my arms wrapped around my waist.
June 7th, 2012 at 01:33am