Is anyone awake? POLKA DOT AFRO

7:35 am
6-7-12

Been up since 5:30 O_o

Today I'm watching my sister's children while she works in STL with my dad. Wife is at home, cleaning our house before we leave tomorrow.
Her mother is coming to feed the cats everyday while we're gone so the house must be mother-approved.

Tomorrow, we leave for vacation!! -dances- So happy.

We'll be leaving at 8 or 9 pm and driving all night to Gulf Shores, Alabama. It's going to be so much fun. The whole family is going. My parents, sister, her husband, their 3 kids, my brother, his wife, and their baby. Just wish we could bring our dog. That's the sucky part :( But Bandit will be properly taken care of. Judi's mother is also caring for her while we're gone. She'll be staying with Gma for 8 days! Luckily her mother has a dog that Bandit adores, Grady. Just hope they don't get too tired of each other and start to fight. She's still on her 'lady thing' as well, so that's tons of fun. Gotta buy her diapers to take to Gmas. Our dog is worse than a baby >.>

Right now, I'm going to take a shower then write a few chapters for IBAM. Since we're leaving tomorrow and it's been about a week since I've updated, I'm going to try to write a few chapters and have them ready to be posted whilst I'm in Alabama. That way it won't be another week before I update.

Later today I'm going to get my nails done! FINALLY! Just not sure what I'm getting done to them. Any suggestions? I wanted to get something fancy haha. I have a lot of colored cheetah print things so maybe that? Who knows, I'll figure it out.

How's everyone's day going so far? Is anyone even awake?

I think I'm going to start doing an interactive blog thingy. Asking questions in hopes that someone will read this and.... wait!

A car alarm is going off.... and won't stop...

Okay, there it goes. Gone :D

ANYWAYS! ...will read this and answer them! Maybe it'll be a good way to actually talk to people on here. I don't do much of that.

So here goes the trial run...

1.) When did you join Mibba and for what reason?

2.) What are your greatest accomplishments? Doesn't have to be anything like climbing Mt. Everest. Just what have you done that makes you feel good / accomplished?

3.) Tell me 3 random things about you.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Update: http://youtu.be/JmZOCOzI584 This is the best thing evar!
June 7th, 2012 at 02:50pm