Really Bad Day, I Doubt It Will Get Better

Everything in my room is a complete and utter piece of crap: my laptop is crap because it has no battery and refuses to stay plugged in, my carpet is crap because the vacuum cleaner stopped working,my not-even-a-year-old iHom eis crap because it barely works for God knows what reason, and my overhead light is crap because it won't stay on even though I recently changed the bulb. Entire room is crap. And I'm not sure if I would've gotten so peeved at all of this had my day gone better.

I spent the entiretly of last night and all of this morning feeling bad about not going to my friends' birthday. I missed seeing both birthday girls, several people I hardley see any more because of going to different colleges, and a chance to go somewhere without my family. Not to mention I disapointed the afore mentioned group I hardley see.

And the majority of my problem, because I would have eventually gotten over the "I dissapointed a friend" thing: my mother was only home for half an hour and made me feel like I was completely useless within the first five. I blame her for my mood. I realize that sounds immature and stupid, but I do. If she was a little freaking consistent and wasn't so gosh darn pissy 60% of the time I'd be willing to take a little more of the blame for my mood, but she isn't so I lay 100% of the blame on her. End of story. Period. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Today is one of those days I wish I hadn't woken up for...
June 7th, 2012 at 08:49pm