About Me

Welcome, reader, to my About Me blog post.

First off and foremost, I want to warn all reader of my stories/blog posts/poetry that I have a very vivid and imaginative mind (no personal complaints lol) and if, at any time, it becomes uncomfortable for you to read any of my work, please stop reading and explore some other of my work if you wish or you can move on, it wouldn't hurt my feelings because I would understand. HOWEVER, if at any given time, in any of my stories/blog posts/poetry enteries, you feel in any way offended PLEASE message me ASAP with your concerns and feelings so I may converse with you about this incident and right myself if needed or clear any misunderstandings. PLEASE, DO NOT COMMENT ON THE STORIES/BLOG POST/POETRY THIS CONCERN OR ANY THAT YOU HAVE, for I do not want to start a comment mass of agreements or contradictions and do not want to have any problems that would need to result in the take down of said story/blog post/poetry entry, for I will do all necessary to fix the problem.

Also, I have been on Mibba before under a few other accounts (which to the best of my knowledge are NO LONGER active - if you find they are please let me know) so if any of my stories look at all familiar, this is just a precaution to assure everyone that I AM the writer of all of my stories; some of my poems, however, aren't mine but I do give a note to credit the author if I don't know who they are and a credit if I do know them. And also, for any of my future fanfictions, i do not own any of the characters except specified originals

Now that that is out of the way :))

Well, my name is Amberly and I live in the Southern region of the United States. I absolutely love to read and write, but I have a particular taste. I have been writing for a long time but have yet to really finish any of my stories. I'll start with a great concept and then i'll slowly forget about it XP. That doesn't stop me from wanting to keep writing though lol :)

I am 17 years old, but the past 3 years of my life have been some of the most trial bearing times of my life, however, they have been 3 of the best years of my life, for the simple fact, well, maybe not so simple (CAUTION:SUPER CHEESY MOMENT) I fell in love with the most amazing man in the world. Although I had spent about a week around him, I had never really spoke to him or looked at him, but then, one of his friends was trying to get to know me and introduced us and, well, it was love at first sight. *sigh* ^///^ I get all cheeky and blushy just thinking about him *insert giant heart* ^^. Another great thing about my beloved M.R.B? He is a proud server of our country. Since my latest birthday, he has been dedicated to this country and sold his life to our country *insert even bigger heart* and I plan to become an ARMY wife, and a proud one at that.
June 8th, 2012 at 07:48am