Prometheus

I went to the midnight premiere of Prometheus tonight with my sister and her boyfriend. I hadn't really paid any attention to trailers and the like because I wasn't planning on going, but I had nothing better to do tonight and there's nothing that I absolutely have to do tomorrow, so I went.

...I think maybe I should've gotten a little background information, and then maybe I would've liked it a little more. See my main issue is that when I see a movie I go for the action over the information. This movie was more information than it was action, though it did have it's fair share of action. Just not enough for me, clearly.

So yeah it was pretty amazing if you like the information aspect of movies over the action aspect, and I highly recommend you go see it...if you have time to go during the day when movies aren't quite $8 - $11. So sometime before 11AM, yeah.

But now that it's nearly 3AM, I think I'm headed to bed. I'm not quite exhausted, but I definitely have this dazed feeling about me and a permanent feeling of having to yawn stuck somewhere between my jaw and my throat.

P.S. I had this prime comfortable positioning and it was all good, 1 minute til the preview started, almost made it to home base and bam, this giant group of obnoxious teenage boys poured in and sat their booty's right where my feet were.
June 8th, 2012 at 08:52am