Writers Coma

I used to love mibba. I used to come on here and post all my stories and just love hearing back from people. I used to love reading all the new crazy and amazing original fictions. I would post a new chapter for a story at least once a day and I would have so many stories going at once it was INSANE. I had fans and people that couldnt get enough of my stuff, which I thought was crazy too. I never got why people liked what I had to write but they did . . . sometimes.

Then out of the blue and for no descernable reason I just couldnt write anymore. I tried, oh boy did I try but I just couldnt catch the bug anymore. I loved it before, it was a way just to get out of my hear for a little bit. But I found myself struggling for a chapter even half as long as the ones I wrote before. I found myself uninspired and with no drive to even try to finish what I had started.

I had developed. . . WRITERS COMA!!!!!

It was so horrible, like having a piece of myself ripped away from me and still I couldnt find inspiration. Sure I had ideas and I wanted to write about them and I tried. But after a chapter or two I found myself lulling back into my coma never to return. So I came to mibba once again in the hopes of finding a good original story. . .only to find that they were few and far between. Now there is so much fan-fic its rediculous. I dare you to go count how many there are just on the first couple of pages alone, they are taking over.

Oh Mibba what shall I do now. With nary a story to read and none to write . . . I know I'll just Rant.
June 8th, 2012 at 10:28am