So... I'm Writing A Book.

So hi!

Many of you won't know me and those of you who do probably do so due to having read my previous blog entries. I apologise for being such a downer these past few days. But I'm trying to make the best out of a bad time so I thought I'd do something different.

You see I'm writing a book. Well technically it's my third. The first one I was on my last chapter, paragraphs away from finishing and decided it was too childish and that I didn't like it.... The second I got about five- ten chapters away from finishing and decided it needed revamping and wasn't good enough so put that to the side to be redone in the holidays. Now I'm on my third. And this one I really like. It hasn't gotten a title yet and I'm only three chapters into the damned thing but here's the thing.

It's on Mibba! I had to have a title so I called it "A Note From A Dead Man". I'm not 100% happy about said title so expect it to be changed if/when I decide it's good enough and send it off to maybe be published. But I want YOU people to read it for me. Because it's taken a lot of courage (due to my lack of confidence with my writing when it comes to being serious) for me to post it on this site for many to see.

So I'd like your critism and your comments. The blurb's not right either. I don't like that. BUT IT SHALL COME TO ME ONE DAY *she shouts in a big important voice which you imagine to be big and booming a bit like you'd expect a God to sound like or a big important business man, anyway I digress* so until then you're stuck with it.

I would appreciate it if you read it. I really would. But PLEASE don't pressure me for updates cause I struggle with that sort of thing due to school, my editor Amy, and writers block *sent from Satan himself to curse me*. So yeah. Please read it. Please enjoy it. If you have questions then ask them. If you don't then.... well... don't.

But yeah. A Note From A Dead Man. Check it out? THANKS GUYSSSS. -Emily! xx
June 9th, 2012 at 01:20am