The most depressing thing ever.

Well, okay, I exaggerated a bit with the title. So, I saw a blog while browsing. One that talked about the Rugrats Theory/Lisbeth. Not knowing what 'The Rugrats Theory' was, I reserached. God I am such an idiot. It's the most depressing shit ever. I watch Rugrats from time to time: they show it on Nickleodeon. My childhood has been ripped, torn and thrown to the wind.

I don't really want to believe it.

Nuh huh. That's not why they made it. Adults aren't that sick minded, thank you very much.

Okay, so if you don't know what the Rugrats theory is:

◦All of the rugrats are a figment of Angelica's imagination. Now that's not so horrible by itself, but then we learn why Angelica made them up.

◦Chuckie died with his mother in childbirth. This is why his dad is always so worried about him in the show.

◦Tommy was stillborn, making his dad have some kind of break and sit in the basement to make toys for the son he was supposed to have.

◦The DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica never found out if the baby was supposed to be a boy or a girl so she decided to make it twins. Then, she gave them matching names and personas because there probably would have been only one child if there was no abortion.

◦The reason behind these delusions have been blamed on Angelica's nonexistent relationship with her mother and her manipulative one with her father. Thus, Angelica had no one to turn to when she needed help dealing with the babies' deaths and resorted to making up the lives they should have lived.'


What is this bullcrap. It's nearly 3am and I am creeped out. Just no.
It's fake, yeah? Some weird person just had too much time on their hands. They made up a disturbing take on Spongebob, for god's sake. No I have not researched it, nor do I want to.

Eugh, I'm so freaked out.
June 9th, 2012 at 03:48am