Healing

That title doesn't make sense and as if that wasn't bad enough the author has no idea what she's writing about either. I know myself well enough as a person to understand the true nature of my god given abilities. I am not better neither am I worse than anyone at anything. I simply see things differently.

This mind sets me apart from everyone else.

Its not an original thought but I don't think its normal. I've seen it get people, this thing: corruption. It happens so easy. People have done some of the most horrible things with me as their witness in the name of pure vanity and unabashed arrogance. It should come as no surprise to me since it happened a lot. I never meant to hurt anyone and if I did..it was unexpected unless someone was asking.

That was my mistake though. I gave so many undeserving individuals my undivided attention and time of day in my eternal stupid quest for happiness. That's it, that's all I wanted for me-a smile.

Have you ever heard of a good person that does bad things for a good purpose? How can you even classify that? Just writing and listening to myself say that sentence made my head hurt. See what I mean? Its just happened so much I was warped.

Everything.. the streets, my sunshine and love destroyed the sanity tuner I once had. I fell and didn't stop falling and now it seems like the fall is finally coming to an end. My toes can feel the ground. I no longer deserve to be punished for my sins. This is the end of all the pain and misery. Its time to do things and let the scars heal.

I want to learn how to be human again.

I don't think there's enough words in the english language to help me explain every reason why.

Now I'mma go out there where I don't know anything and everything is scary.
June 9th, 2012 at 12:24pm