Guys, I need help. Please.

There's more booooooy problems. I'm so not used to dealing with these, so I guess that's why I ask random strangers who will hopefully give me their opinions.

Okay. Characters: me, my best friend (Caitlin), Cote (boy number one), and Ryan (boy number two). I had the biggest, most awful crush I've ever had on Cote at the beginning of sophomore year, but I've noticed that's it's been waning away. I still think that he's a wonderful person, but my brain doesn't want to have his babies anymore. Thank whatever controls our brains.

Now onto the main problem. Caitlin, my best friend, likes Ryan, boy number two. Over the past few days, I've been spending a lot of personal time with Ryan and I guess I've started to like him. Again. I had an awful crush on him a while ago, and then depression took over and I couldn't think of anything but death and destruction, and then Cote took over, and then that went away.

But the main problem here? Caitlin has told me, around the same time that I told her that I was considering asking Cote out, that she liked Ryan. A lot. I don't know if that's gone away or not. But I really like Ryan now. And I feel like an awful person. Caitlin isn't making any moves or anything, and I'm not sure whether or not Ryan is interested or not.

So, the following is on my list of things to do: discuss Ryan's feelings (again), discuss Caitlin's level of like-y-ness of Ryan (again), and figure out what the hell I'm going to do about all of this. We all have things that we'll be doing this summer, so we'll be separated for the most part. Caitlin and I will be living together this summer, so if I do something to screw up our long friendship I'm never going to forgive myself.

You're probably not even reading anymore. I'm going away now. But if you are, thoughts? What should I do? And how soon should I do it? Finals are in a week, and then we're parting that weekend. It's terrifying. But anyways.
June 10th, 2012 at 06:34am