Amazingly, I'm Still Here! (And New Mibba Finally Here?)

It's been forever since I've really been active on here, and I signed on today to realize that the new Mibba seems to have finally come. How long has it been here? I've been so busy.

How has everyone been on here? Have things changed much since about...we'll say 7 or so months ago?

The story is; I used to be on here every day, but I started feeling weird and wanted to step away until I felt better, only to find out I was pregnant! It's been over 4 months since I had my little baby girl. I've been so busy every day that I haven't had a chance to write, have a good conversation or sit down long enough to write a journal other than my handwritten one. I would love to catch back up with everyone and the site, but I know I won't be able to. I'm going to sign on now and then when I get the chance, but you see how often that has been.

Are there any other mothers on here? I know there are, I saw some before I was ever pregnant. I would love to chat with you guys sometime, I don't know many other young or new mothers like myself. But, you'd have to add me on Facebook or something.

This is my Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=616806018

And this is my baby girl =D
Image

Have a nice day, everyone.
June 11th, 2012 at 12:59am