Mibba,my stories,the comment swaps and other such things.

I thought I'd add my views on the ne mibbia now that i've had time to use it. Over all I like it.i do miss certion things on the old mibba. and I do wish I could make my profile look good again. But other then that I'm ok with the new mibba.

Welll,Ok..with almost all of it. I do have a problem with the comment swap. I saw and read about it and loved the idea.
When I got a story to read I did and I even redid the comment when it was short one. It still says I've left 0 comments. So I'm stuck. I know it was a full 200. so I don't know. I've just decided to not use it.

But please drop comments on my stories.They help me alot. I love reading input. and they let me know at least some one read the story.

Speaking of my stories,I know the 3 I currently have in the works need updates. I will do so. I'm working on them as we speak...ok type. when they're posted I really want some input. It helps me define the story lines even better.

With that in mind- I have an offer for anyone who might be up for it.

I'd like to co-write a story with someone. I have 2 ideas. One storyline is fan fic of REPO!
The other is a Black veil brides/vampires/Devils canival mix of a fan fic.
the details can be ironed out with anyone who'd want to co-write with me. If interrested leave a comment here or drop one in my inbox. and let me know which one you'd want to do or if you'd like to do both.
June 12th, 2012 at 04:42am