I haven't been on Mibba in so long!

The "New Mibba" is so weird. I don't like it! I guess I just have to get used to it.

So, yeah, I'm just going to talk about random sh*t, cause, like I said, I haven't been on here in so long!

Well... It's summer! I need to find a job though. Bleh. I just recently got my license and my parents gave me the car, so I need to make money to pay for gas. AND, I'm OFFICIALLY a senior! I cannot wait to be done with high school.

There's this boy and I'm completely in love with him. Like, I have a huge crush and we're friends, but he graduated this year, so I'm gonna be so sad if I never see him again. I reaallly freakin' like him, but I'm too scared to tell him and I don't know what to do. I'll text him every once in a while, but I don't want to keep doing it 'cause I feel like I'm being annoying. The only time he texted me first was last week to tell me happy birthday. We have to stupidest texting conversations too, but they're so cute and make me all stupidly happy! Like, I don't what to do. And we talked till around 12:30 one night and we talked that whole day, but I just feel odd texting him first all the time...

I don't know what else to talk about right now, though... so bye! Feel free to talk to me or something 'cause I'm hella bored and need to meet new people. Even if it's only over the internet.
June 12th, 2012 at 05:33am