Recurring Dreams

So I've been having this recurring dream for about a year now and it has become less frequent but I have had this amazing idea to tell some strangers about it!

I had this best friend and crush, named Mike, he was flipping awesome, and then he died. I was devastated and then a few weeks later the dreams started...

This always is a different place so I'm going to go with the place it is the most.

It started out as me and him walking threw the woods. (I live in the middle of a woods, so it isn't random) Then I see a wall of thick smoke ahead of me. As I turn to warn Mike but he was running away. I tried to turn and run just as he did, but the fire was around me now, closing off every single escape route that could be possible. when suddenly a few of my other friends are next to me, leading me out of this ring of fire, because there was a small space that I had not noticed. Once we were out we all made sure we were okay when Mike walks in out of no where. Instead of yelling at him I just stare, he starts apologizing for leaving me there saying he was only scared.

That's it. The whole dream, everything I can remember anyway. I know it's extremely short but I can't help it! It's a dream for crying out loud! I'm lucky if I remember what I ate for lunch!

I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!
1) Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What happened?
June 13th, 2012 at 04:03am