The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 69)

So I've noticed that I've started getting more into the series Grimm and Once Upon A Time (i'll start this when I finish grimm), and I love them both and wondering why I never watched them before. So yesterday I went out and bought the movies Safe House and Journey 2. I didn't get to SH yet, but I did love Journey that I'm going to probably buy me some Jules Verne novels today (maybe about 5 or 6 will do). My summer so far is extremely uneventful, but I guess that's probably because I don't have that much to do besides go to work 24/7. I really want to go to maybe at least one Warped date to get the chance to say that I finally went (I'll most likely go to see ATL, BC, BOTDF, 4YS, SWS, TA, YM@S, WTK, WATIC, PTV, ONF, MDP, IC5, FIR, and BTF). Anyways, enough of my rambling; let's get started on that REOS...

The sixty-ninth installment of REOS is...
My Prince Not-So-Charming by darkfallenangel (this is her first REOS for winning my fortune cookie story contest)

This is a completed one-shot that was written for a mibbian who won a contest of hers, is entered in 7 other contests (won 2nd for one of those), with 1 chapter, 9 comments, 314 readers, 5 subscribers, 9580 words, and is Rated NC-17. The eye-candy for this is that of Brian Haner Jr. of Avenged Sevenfold. The genres for this one-short are Romance and Mystery. A piece of this is...

Why did I ever agree to coming to this stupid party? Lucy and her puppy dog eyes… She claimed she didn’t want to be alone, yet she was the most popular person I knew. Lucy would have been fine without me… I ran a hand nervously down the side of my dress, not liking how pink and girly it was. My attire usually consisted of dark baggy pants, black tank tops, and some punky accessories, so needless to say, I was completely out of my comfort zone. Not to mention, it was a masquerade themed ball, so Lucy had put a pink mask on my face after she had laced up the back of my dress, which made it difficult to breathe at times. Once she was done, she had essentially abandoned me to dress herself in yet another tight outfit. I couldn’t understand how this was so appealing for women; I’d much rather be comfortable in my clothes.

As soon as a masked waiter glided past me, I grabbed a glass of red wine and sculled it, handing it back to him soon after. I took another one and hurried off before he could give me another strange look.


Let's get started on talking about the author. She is 18 year old Nicole, from New Zealand, wrote three reviews and two articles, and has two blog entries, and her favorite band (maybe?) is Avenged Sevenfold.

Now let's get into her stories...

1) My Prince Not-So-Charmin
2) Plain Jane with 1, 6, 21, 2, and 2474 {completed, original fiction, written for a contest, PG-13}
3) Plague's Girlfriend with 10, 94, 323, 86, and 17564 {completed, NC-17, starring the guys of Avenged Sevenfold, fan fiction, part 5 of a 5 part series}
4) It's Almost Easy with 52, 130, 1418, 97, and 38649 {completed, starring Brian Haner Jr of Avenged Sevenfold, fan fiction, PG-13, has a sequel}
5) Baking a Romance with 1, 9, 370 (Did everyone just either fall asleep on their computers or were too lazy to leave comments because that there is just sad to have only 9 comments but 370 readers), 7, and3797 {completed, starring Brian Haner Jr. of A7X, fanfiction, smut based, NC-17, entered in six contests-won 2nd for first contest}

So that's about it for this one. I'll probably get into the next entry later on tonight seeing as I have work in a bit.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=VTQX8DOB9P4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=CqYi73aZS8c[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=FoAg1T6OYzg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=sdEgNQc3gsc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=hS2xb35LILw[/youtube]
June 13th, 2012 at 07:05pm