Going to be M.I.A. because I'm going to see A7X the 24th.

So after trying and trying and making plans that fell through time and time again i have finally found a way to go to New Jersey to see Avenged Sevenfold on the 24th of this month!

Honestly i have came up with so many ways to get there and there has somehow been a void in each plan. Me and my brother (who is also insane about Avenged Sevenfold) have been trying to come up with a game plan since they first announced another tour date months ago. We had planned to rent a car and drive there which is what we usually do but due to being short on money that plan was shot all to hell, we planned on taking a plane but couldn't because there were no more flights from here to there, we planned on taking a bus but that would take us like a week to get there. There were so many more plans but you're probably already bored of reading this so i will save you the trouble and not list them all.

But forget all those plans because we've finally found a way. I have the tickets in my hands now and if it comes down to me having to hitch hike there then so be it, that's just what i will do.

The game plan now, you ask? Well our cousin has decided to take off from work and go with us (thankfully) so we will be taking his vehicle. We have a long drive since we live in the heart of Kentucky and are going to be driving all the way to Atlantic City, New Jersey so we are going to leave at about 11:00 p.m. the 22nd after our cousin gets off work. We will probably arrive at our destination around 9:00 a.m. the next morning and since I'm sure none of us will be sleeping from being excited we will have all day the 23rd to spend fucking off in Atlantic city, NJ which isn't even the highlight of the trip, the next day we will be seeing all of our favorite band: Avenged Sevenfold! And if we sleep (which i doubt) we will be sleeping in either the vehicle or in a tent because we don't have the money for hotel rooms, we have just enough for tickets, food and gas.

While at the show and enjoying other bands while we wait for Avenged to take the stage we will be video recording our experience, handing out flyers with links to our Avenged Sevenfold fan page, spreading our love for A7X and hanging out with fellow DeathBats so if you're going too then be sure to come say hi and hang out, maybe you can make it in one of our videos.

We are literally driving 600+ miles to see Avenged Sevenfold. Sure its a festival and there will be other bands there but if Avenged wasn't going to be there then we wouldn't be going.

This is the last of the Nightmare album's tour, how could we miss it? This is going to be the last time we get to see Avenged Sevenfold in concert for a long time.

So you see, if you've just read this and think we're insane for going to lengths like this to see them you're wrong. We are just diehard, dedicated, in-love fans who love seeing their favorite band in concert.
June 13th, 2012 at 10:57pm