The Enders

Is a new story idea I'm toying with. I've written a summary and designed a simple, basic story layout...now I just have to figure out how to get the imagery from my head into chapters. The summary is this:

They weren't always called The Enders, no they used to have a different name. One that brought hope upon mankind, one that gave the world a sense of calm and security. They were affectionately referred to as The Beginners, the creators. They created mankind from scratch, shaped and molded each individual being until they were physically flawless.

But as the years wore on, the humans let The Beginners down. They destroyed their bodies, eating fast food and spending more time laying around than exercising. They tainted their natural hair colors with dyes and in the summer they scoffed at the thought of protection from the sun. Everything The Beginners worked hard to create was crumbling before them, and so they stepped in.

From the moment they landed upon the earth, billions of them, all barricading and brutalizing the citizens until there was complete cooperation, they became The Enders. Humans no longer smile happily when their creators are spoken of. Instead, they tremble in fear.

Yeah, I'm kind of excited because it's the first solid idea I've had in awhile, the only thing it's lacking is a solid plot. Everything is just kind of jumbled and a complete mess right now, it's making me a little crazy. Ah.

So the other night I had a dream about two guys I like. It was crazy and mixed up but it was like, ugh drool worthy nonetheless.

For some reason I was at this guys house with his ex-girlfriend and we were talking and laughing about him and other things and then his new girlfriend came in and they started arguing and then his ex-girlfriend disappeared and so while they were in the living room arguing I went into the bathroom and stripped down for some reason. When I was stripped all the way down I like, whistled and he came to the door and saw me in my undergarments and like automatically started taking off his shirt so when his torso was naked he stopped, somehow communicated to me that he was going to get rid of the girlfriend without even SPEAKING and then disappeared, and then I woke up.

It's all so very weird, because I've never met his ex before and he doesn't have a girlfriend at this point in time. But we did start talking again recently.
June 14th, 2012 at 12:07am