Endings.

It feels weird writing here.
I lost the count of the number of blogs I've tried to open and keep up with during the years, and for sure I never wrote anything in English anywhere.
It may be that the fact that I'm about to leave Cardiff for good in 3 days after 9 months is affecting me more than I thought. This last year (academically speaking) has been amazing, dreams did come true and I don't regret anything at all.
I've seen places I had dreamt about for years, been to gigs I'd waited for so long.
I still don't believe how lucky I've been to be honest. I feel so privileged!
I'm honestly lost for words these days. And saying goodbye to so many friends sucks.
I am not emotionally prepared and I don't think I'll ever be, but I want to think that's a good thing :)
Walking around today I couldn't stop smiling. I'll miss every single thing, from the Union to the parks, from the library to Coffee Barker, from Primark to Tesco, and it goes on and on and on *mentally singing Don't Stop Believing* Idk it feels like yesterday when we arrived here, moved in, got to know each other, went to the Freshers Ball... It's almost summer (anywhere but here probably ahah) and it's time to pack my life in 2 suitcases and go back home.
Home. Not sure if I can still call Milan home. Not properly I guess.
Definitely looking forward to see my family, especially my brother. Also, some of my friends.
That's pretty much it for now. Stay posted Mibba, I might write quite often in the end, mostly because no one I know has a Mibba account and that means I can rant without worrying LOL
Cheers! xx
June 15th, 2012 at 06:33pm