How Does One

decipher boy? I'm really just quite awful at it, but I've recently started texting this guy again and we were both really attracted to each other at a party last summer, and since then I've only hung out with him once, sober. And it was kind of awkward, because I was kind of slutty at the party and then I wasn't sober. I lost all coherent thought and my replies to anything he said were dumbed down to "Yeah", "Good", "Okay" and etc.

But anyways we were texting last night and he was at a party so it wasn't like a full on conversation, one text after another. They took some time because you know, obviously, why text me when he's getting drunk and having fun? But we did text some, enough to establish we need to pick a day and go somewhere and be photographers.

Well, I told him a few locations that people recommended, one being Detroit, and he said "Detroit is amazing, I've got a funny story to tell you when I'm not so drunk."

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Do I wait for him to text me back, or I do I text him later on today and say "So whats the story?"

When he said he had a story, he sent the text at 1AM and I was sleeping. But then I woke up at 3AM and replied with "Lol okay :p" and he never responded. I guess that's reminder enough that he has a funny story to tell me, because obviously he'll read my text and then remember, or go through our conversation.

Boys, man. They confuse me, and this isn't even the worst case of boy confusion. This is minor.
June 16th, 2012 at 12:36pm