Weight Loss

So this whole loosing weight is semi annoying.Awesome but annoying.

I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!

The only Capri's i have are too big I feel like I'm wearing mom jeans after about 20minutes because they stretch out even more. It is not Ok for the waist band to be up where my bra is. NO BUENO! And then since I'm in between sizes in my bra and everything else for that matter, I don't want to waste money on clothes I'm not going to wear for more than a month, it's pointless to buy new stuff that is meant to last longer than cheap stuff, but the the cheaper versions of things are FUGLY. I just want to look cute!

I'm not 80 I don't want my pants up past my belly button and I would like something cute to wear around the fellas. Is that too much to ask? (no offense to anyone who is older, you are much wiser than I am). I would prefer to have clothing that is at least cute, something to show off all the hard work I've put in. You know what I mean?

I know I shouldn't complain because, almost 40lbs down and seriously 56inches lost is amazing and I love it. Its just hard to be happy about it when I feel all sloppy in over-sized, ill fitting, and seemingly unflattering clothing.
June 17th, 2012 at 08:45pm