Kicked out

So Im officially kicked out of my house, why you might ask because having one of my guy friends sleep over is wrong O.o. Yeah Im gay but that doesnt mean I want to sleep with every guy I hang out with. My dad kinda got over the fact Im gay and is trying to accept me, my mother on the other hand who I thought was the most supportive is apparently not and since dad isn't giving me any shit my mom feels like it is her job to take over and make me feel like shit.
It start off with little comments her and there which I don't really mind since hey can't really talk back and she is my mom and just wants the best for me. Then she grounded me so that i couldn't hang out with my guy friends. Once dad talked her out of being super ridiculous I was able to hang out with anybody I wanted to.
So my friend Jake came by on monday night and we stayed up watching stupid hilarious old scary movies on netflix. Well we both fall asleep and he stays over, maybe it was the fact that when my mom came down stairs for breakfast that Jake and I were in our boxers eating cereal but i had a blanket wrapped around me. Or maybe it's the fact that Jake treats me like a little kid and always gives me piggy back rides or messes around with me...idk but something made my mom explode she called me a disgusting slut and told me if i don't go back to normal im going to be picked out. So here I am living with Jake at the moment til my mom gets back her sanity.
June 18th, 2012 at 07:36am