Summertime + free reads + questions.

It's that time of the year again. Summertime. The time when I get about 8000 ideas for stories that I want to start writing. So it's no surprise that I've started two more stories now. I have the layouts and story pages made for them but I've yet to post anything.

The first one I have is called Jugend, which is German for "Youth." It's set in the time of World War II and features children in the Hitler Youth. It's something I've been interested in for a long time and I've finally gotten some ideas for it. I'm not sure that I'm happy with the layout just yet, but it's whatever.

The other one is called Dead Letters. It's an Eric Northman story, cause I love me some Alexander Skarsgard. I'd really just like some opinions on the layout. And mostly the banner, seeing as it's my newest creation. I haven't made anything on GIMP in months.

So yeah. If you would check those out for me, that'd be great.

Now I'm thinking that I may make a banner request blog. I always forget how much I love to make graphics. Would anyone be interested in that?

I'm also offering some free reads. Seeing as it's summertime and I don't have much to do, I'm interested in reading what some of you have. I don't expect anything in return and I may comment on it if I feel I have something comment-worthy to say. Besides, I enjoy giving people feedback.

1. Do you write more during the summer?
2. Do you have any new stories that you're working on?
3. Will you check out my stories and tell me what you think of the layouts?
4. Would you be interested if I made a banner request form?
5. Do you have anything you'd like me to read?
6. Have a nice day!
June 19th, 2012 at 01:45am