thoughts..

I just can’t believe that after everything you’ve ever been through to get where you are, you’d throw it away for someone whose made you feel like shit for a bit more than half a year. I don’t know what’s going through your head right now and what is causing you to do that actions that you are, but I miss you. I miss the old you. The one who had a dream and went for it no matter what & didn’t let anything get his way, the one that I could laugh with, and hold and kiss.. I miss the old you. I’m starting to think that person will never come back, not to me, or to the ones he once called brothers, but I guess it’s time to let go and just live life and whatever happens happens. I know the old you is still down there somewhere, & all the guilt and pain she’s caused you didn’t ruin that amazing person that I fell in love with.

Maybe one day we’ll all get you back and this can go back to the way they used too, where we used to be inseparable, but then again maybe I’m just not the one you love anymore, but whatever you choose and whatever happens, I guess it’s for the best. As much as I want you back in my arms, I have to put those wishes aside. If our paths cross again, they do. I guess this is it, time for me to finally try to move on… Just remember one thing, I love you so much, I always will… You will always be my sunshine..

“If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it’s mean’t to be.”
June 19th, 2012 at 04:24am