Symptoms = Scare

I'm getting really really nervous and scared. I'm starting to worry that this may not just be a stomach bug or depression.

I've been really fatigued, randomly nauseous, moody, my boobs are so sensitive and.. the big one.. my period hasn't come this month. It was supposed to come a few weeks ago. I'm so nervous. I've had a scare before, and I really don't want to go through this again. I took a test a few days after my period was supposed to come, but it was negative.

The last one though, according to my dr, might not have been a scare. She said I could have had a miscarriage. /:

I have an amazing boyfriend, and he's told me before, and now, that if I were, he wouldn't leave me. But I couldn't do it to him. I couldn't do it to my family or myself! I'm so worried. My family is already on welfare and we are so close to losing a lot. If it weren't for my grandma, we would probably be homeless. And I know she would freak if I were.

Ugh, I just need to go buy another, but I have no money and I'm not asking my mum for one. I don't want her to know until I do. The only good that might come of it, is I'd finally have something to really live for.

If anyone just has some sort of... I don't know. Positive thinking? Because, I'm just really down right now.
June 19th, 2012 at 04:30am