Awkward moment with parents

Hey there Mibbians! How you doing? *Joey Tribbiani style*
So my tumblr dreams are officially crushed. I don't understand sh*t about it so I deactivated my account the day I created it.. There's some seriously bad luck going on, like that twitter account "Bad Luck Brenda" with the really scary profile picture of a girl with wrinkles AND a nose which seems to be... melted?

Anyways, I'll change that subject because it makes me gag and I didn't mean to be talking about bad luck and melted noses in my first blog.
So as the title suggests, this is my first time posting a blog.. Wait, actually it's not. I used to post blogs on Yahoo! but then I stopped because my life wasn't that interesting to blog about.
Not that my life is interesting now, but it's the fact that I finished my "packed" junior year in high school, and my senior year probably won't be as full. So I don't have to take any summer courses and this means I'm happily free.

So there's something I'd like to share with you guys. An incident that happened last night. I went to my friend's house to hang out with her, but my parents (and my brother) were with me. That's because my friend's father is my dad's best friend and her mother is my mom's best friend. Weird connection I know. The explanation is very simple, my friends' parents met each other for the first time at my parents' engagement party. That cleared everything up.

So it was more of a family gathering rather than just me meeting my friend. After a great dinner, we decided to watch a movie in 3D. Even though I hate 3D glasses because they hurt my eyes, I decided why not. First my friend's little sister wanted to watch this cartoon movie called "Sammy's Adventures"... Never heard of it before. We watched one bit then my dad said it would be better if we watched an action movie. We had to choose between Avatar, 2012 and Final Destination 4. I wanted to watch 2012 but they wanted Final Destination since we are huge fans of the movie series ever since it was out. We watched the first minutes in 3D but I was getting tired of the glasses so we switched it to 2D.

The movie was going great, all the gore, disgusting freak deaths that probably wouldn't happen in real life. Typical Final Destination. Until a f*cking sex scene came on with that blond dude; Hunt or Hunter, whatever his name was. It was in a tent I think, by the pool. The weird thing was I heard him go "faster, faster" and I thought it was a massage or something. Until he was there lying down with a blonde girl on top of him and the front view of her with her bare tits on screen.

Holy crap. We have kids with us. They changed the movie, and put back "Sammy's adventures". Probably to wash away the banging scene from the kids' minds. My parents had their "annoying behavior in awkward situations" mode on, which is annoying to me so I was pissed off. I wanted to tell them to stop it and that we didn't ask for a stupid sex scene even though we had kids with us. And yes it was the first time, watching the movie. So I didn't know. But still it was typical Final Destination. Same for part 2 in the beginning when the biker's girlfriend flashed her tits to the guy and he was all "Look at those TITTIES".

The good thing is that they brought in fresh mango juice. Nothing beats annoying situations than fresh mango juice. Yeah.. ^-^

It reminded me of a meme I saw on twitter: "Watching a movie alone: nothing happens. Watching a movie with my parents: awkward sex scene comes on." You know it's really true, watching a sex scene with parents is very awkward. Even if you're an adult watching with your old parents.

So, yeah that's what happened. I just thought I'd share it. Ummm, I know you probably think I'm a pussy cat but I'm not. So to whoever reads this, tell me in the comments any awkward situations that occured with your parents. This is my first blog so be easy on me, I'm still getting used to this.

Peace out :D
-Jayda
June 19th, 2012 at 12:12pm