I need more friends on here.

I've been on Mibba for almost three years now, and I still don't know who most of you are.

That's probably not a good thing. I find it hard to talk to people on here. I'm not sure why. Although I'm not really good at starting friendships in real life either. I mean, once I have them, it's great. I never really lose a friend. Starting friendships is the problem.

I think I get bored really easily. That doesn't make me sound like the best person, but it's the truth. I don't think that everyone is boring, necessarily. I think when you first start talking to a person, you kind of have to "censor" your thoughts so that they don't get scared away or something. I feel like I do. And that makes things kind of boring.

It really has to do with the fact that I tend to make a lot of offensive/probably really vulgar jokes and tell it like it is. With my friends, anyway, because I know they will tolerate it. With people I don't know as well, I'm afraid they'll get offended or something. I'm not really afraid that they won't like me, because you can't like everyone, right? I just don't want to offend someone unnecessarily.

So yeah, basically what I hate is that period of time before you're really friends and you just feed each other... well, not exactly lies, but when you don't just say exactly what you're thinking because the other person might get freaked out.

Not sure what the point of this was. I haven't slept in too long and I still need to stay awake. Talk to me, please? Unless I've already scared you away.
June 19th, 2012 at 04:19pm