Really? You're Going To Do This?

My option: this fighting is hurting some of us fans more than anyone else. Here we are seeing our idols fighting. I’m on the verge of tears reading half of the things being posted. This is why I try not to get too attached to things. Because I know that in the end I will be the one getting hurt.

It’s not east sitting here all these things being posted. I just wish we could all sit in a room together and talk about things because that is the only way this whole thing will be solved.

I highly dough that they want a fight to be the cause of loosing fans. As I said this is just my option and I am not stating anything I have seen or witnessed. I just feel that we should forget this fight and go back to being a big happy family. We shouldn’t be forced to pick sides nor should we have to. Us fans have feelings and some would appreciate if those feelings would be looked out for.

I will continue to support both Hollywood Ending and Mike no matter what. Just because Mike is no longer a member does not lessen my love for him or any of the others. I will continue to be as dedicated and supportive as I have been from the beginning.

As a fan from the beginning I have learned that these boys would not want this to ruin all they have worked for. They deserve to be at the top and this fight is only tearing them down.

In conclusion I would like to say that I feel that our fandom and love for the boys is strong enough to get thru this and any other obstacles thrown our way. With the love and dedication this fan base has to offer it would not be a surprise that we want to know what is going on. All we have asked for is a simple explanation on what exactly has happened.

AN: all the emotions i have been feeling in the past few days came rushing out while writing this. Mad, Angry, Ashamed, Love, Dedication, and many more. there is so much more i could add to this but i feel like that would be defeating the point. if you would like you could put your option in the comment section. i will be reading any comments and will take into consideration your thoughts. All sides and options are important espically in this case. Love Always Haley.
June 20th, 2012 at 05:35am