Things couldn't be better, or worse.

Haven't been on Mibba in a while - how long has it looked like this?!

My life is awesome at the moment. But at the same time it sucks majorly.

My best friend is getting married. And pregnant. And I'm truly excited for her and can't wait 'til the little crackle is born. :D

My boyfriend is amazing. That's all there really is to it. I've had issues at home, and I've spent a lot of time at his recently. His mother's taught me how to cook and clean and make beds properly and all those things I've never been taught before.

I haven't been to school a lot recently. Sucks for my education and all. In fact, right now I should be writing an essay on the Malayan Emergency, which is actually due tomorrow. But I can't even think of a topic statementy thing. Makes me sound incredibly slack, I know. I'm not usually so bad. I actually mapped out this particular assignment and had a planned timeline. And then all the stuff at home happened and I haven't really been home much since.

So when it comes to my relationships and stuff, my life really couldn't be better. But I can't find the motivation for the school stuff right now. And I really hate the idea of going home.

Sorry for me randomly rambling. I'm just bored.
June 21st, 2012 at 04:59am