All Of My Stories

Hello people of Mibba,

I know I haven't been updating a lot lately, but I still would love if everyone keeps on reading my stories and commenting on them. When people comment on my stories, it really makes me want to write more because of your encouragement.

If you know my writing, you know my Sierra story (The Crosby Life/The Fleury Life) will continue on for as long as I see fit. It;s my go-to story and I just love writing it. But I'm also really proud of my Giroux story right now too, and not a whole lot of people read that, so if you are a Claude Giroux fan, please read! I love everyone's comments.

As for the Stalberg story, I'll eventually do something with that. I just am not feeling that one quite as much.

Anyways, please keep on reading everyone and please leave comments! I love reading your comments, they make me happy.

And I hope that whenever I create more stories, you'll all read them as well :)

With love,
Rose

P.S. Rose is my proper name, but you may know me as Laya. If you know me as Laya, like that is I introduced myself as, you may continue calling me that. I just want to start using Rose, but I am not particular.
June 21st, 2012 at 06:51am