That Was...Interesting.

Yesterday my friend Jaclynn whom I haven't seen in forever invited me over to go swimming, so I went. I mean I haven't had any friends want to hang out with me for the better part pf 5 months, I would be crazy if I said no.

Well I get there and there's an entire line up of cars. Okay, I'm not skinny. I'm not chubby. I'm fat. So I'm self conscious. Lets make it worse by her telling me that the guy I've had a crush on since 'nam (if 7th grade is 'nam) is there, and not only that but two other guys are there that I went to high school with. I knew one would be because he's her cousin so okay, whatever. But the other two blindsided me.

Well I didn't end up taking my tshirt and shorts off and kind of just dangled my feet in the water. Yeah, ha-ha, big mistake. Her cousin decided to be a world class jerk and cannonballed into the water directly in front of me. Lets take inventory of what I was holding: a $200.00 cellphone with no insurance.

My clothes were soaked, my cell phone got drenched....and it still works like a beauty. I'm sorry, who has the best cell phone ever? This girl. I'm sure it'd be different if I straight dropped it in the pool, but I mean for a grown man to cannonball directly in front of you...that's a lot of water.
June 21st, 2012 at 03:37pm