I Just Feel So Confused...

There is this girl I like... I too, am a female... And as far as I know, this girl is straight.

She's the prettiest thing I have ever seen and she's just so nice to me it's ridiculous.

I first noticed her walking around my school on a casual dress day wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, and that's how I started liking her. I had been wanting to talk to her, to know her name, to be her friend. But I was too shy to do that.

But it turned out I've had her as a friend on Facebook since April... *Awkward*.

So I started talking to her and it turns out we have A LOT in common, which is awesome. Our music tastes are very similar and our sense of humour is similar too.

And so I've been hanging out with her at school a few times, and talking to her a shitload over facebook.

This is what happened over the course of last night:
. I said, "I lost my friend, and now I'm sad." Because I don't like to be alone. Especially in crowded places. And she took my face in her hands and said, "You don't need to be sad, you have me!"

. We slow danced for a moment.

. We just danced like morons the majority of the time.

. We hugged about 10 times. (And oh my gosh she is so cuddly ;w;)

. She called me cute several times.

. She pinched my cheeks and once again called me cute.

. I was about to cry and she put her arm around me and said, "Don't be sad, be happy!" And she hugged my friend and I and said, "Share the love."

But all of that, may just be her being really nice to me.

My friends Hannah and Jasmine were saying that it seems like she likes me back, and that I should tell her I like her and see where that gets me.

But there's no evidence that she's interested in girls, so the chances are, she's probably not.

And I really don't want to end up ruining everything I've built up over the past month and a bit. I'm finally starting to feel so comfortable around her, and I can hug her and everything. And I can talk to her and she listens.

But what if I told her I had a crush on her and it ruined everything? Because I know what it's like to have someone you're not interested like you and just not leave you alone and it's really awkward.

Jasmine and Hannah were like, "YOLO! Go do it!"

But I don't want this girl to hate me. ;~;

I just don't know what to do.

What's your opinion on this?
June 23rd, 2012 at 03:01am