Message to all you guys

It's really easy to get us girls, if you play your cards right. Girls are very simple creatures, and it doesn't take much to make us happy. But it also doesn't take much to make us mad. When we start fights; there's a reason. Shocking, eh? All we want is for you to ask us what's wrong. And yeah, it does take a few tries. We're not going to tell you right away, because we want you to pry. When you do, it shows us that you actually want to know, and that you're not just trying to be polite. Chances are whatever we're mad about; there's an easy solution.

Like, half the time we're mad about stupid little things that YOU do. When you take forever to text us back? It hurts. Because even though to you guys texting isn't a big deal, and you're busy and you don't check your phone often; to us, our phone is everything. Communication is everything. We want to be talking to you often. Even just little things, like sending a good morning message, or checking in at lunch. We don't want to have a full on conversation with you all the time, but we want to know that you're thinking of us.

And ending fights is so easy! You just have to stop yelling at us, and give us a big hug. Even if we push you away, keep trying. Eventually, we'll give in and the fight will be over. We'll apologize, kiss, and makeup.

Girls are crazy. But so are guys. Girls get crazy because of guys.
June 23rd, 2012 at 05:56am