Katawa Shoujo: Emi

This game is free, look it up.A nd you can turn adult content off. Anyways...
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! <3 It's like the sweetest thing since sugar! anyways so I started this game wanting to get with Hanako becuase she's more my type all shy and stuff but instead I ended up going down Emi's story by accident. At first I was like "NO!!! She's too hyperactive and bi-polar!" but then I started to like it. The part where she stared breaking up with me was depressing; I started to cry becuase it was so sad. But in the end everything was good. The ending wasen't what I expected, I expected her dad to have died in the accident but instead he died on the way to the hospital after her accident; and now I'm almost crying again. Emi ended up being really cool and sweet, stubborn, but sweet and now I lurve her! I can't wait to start playing again and seeing who I get this time! Hopefully Lilly or Hanako but if it's Shizune or Rin that'd be cool too. It kinda sucks you can't get Misha but apparently she's a lesbian so *shrugs* plus she's annoying so :P.

P.S. I picked a button accidently and I almost died and I freaked out like "NNNNNOOOOOO!!!! How far back did I save? All the way back at Harry Potter(Kenji, who is a freak.) naked in my shower! I don't wanna go all the back there! Urgh! Fine! I'll keep going, but if I die I'm gonna be pissed!" I think thay was the move that made me go down Emi's path too hehe.

P.P.S. The shed incident was awkward for everyone Emi and Hisao so don't worry about it.
June 23rd, 2012 at 10:30am