To My Wonderwall.

There's a lot I wanted to write down, but then I tried writing it all out and just can't. So I'm just going to wing it and I apologize if turns out awful. Yes I wrote this a day early, but I couldn't help it.

When I think of a best friend you're face is the first to come up. Everyday with you is like a little piece of heaven, so to speak. I don't know if I ever really told you how much you make me happy. Having someone like you in my life just sucks up the bad things and replaces them with the good. Hearing your laugh or seeing you smile is more beautiful than any sight in the world.

I honestly don't know what I'd without you. When I need someone you're always there. Hell, you know me better than I know my own damn self. You know just the right things to say when I need to hear them, you know everything. Two years may not seem like much, but to me it's been much longer. Because in that time we've done and learned so much, I couldn't have asked for anything better. You accept my flaws and embrace them, putting up with me when I don't always deserve it.

If you didn't know by now, I'd like to just tell you that there's no one I'd rather be with than you. Call me selfish, but I'm glad that out of all people in the world, it's me who gets to love you. You may not realize it Gia, but you have so much vitality in you, you could change the world. A person like you is just too rare. That's why I've come to appreciate every day I get to spend with a unique creature.

I don't know what life will be like in the future, but for right now I promise to make every second count. No matter what people tried to say, we're going to make it together. We overcame some of our biggest obstacles already, but we still have more coming. But never fear my love because this time you have me by your side to help you get through it.

You're my life and my world, I hold nothing more dear than you. My muse, my air, the blood that courses through my veins, my life support. Some day I promise you we'll change the world. I hope in the years to come you still feel for me what I'll always fear for you. Even though you didn't like me at first, I'm glad I was still able to change your mind. I told you I would didn't I?

From here on out we start the next chapter in our story. From acquaintances to lovers, even parents now. I'd run across the universe and back for you, anything you wanted me to do I'll do it.

Here's to many days spent together with you and our precious daughter.

Image

Happy anniversary my wonderwall.

I love you.
June 23rd, 2012 at 08:59pm