Bullies`

I hate bullies.. I have been bullied since I was in Kindergarten. I have hated it.. I have been called a variety of very insulting names.. I really don't like it at all. These people don't realize that words most of the time have a bigger effect on people them physical abuse does.. I mean physical abuse is horrible but, verbal abuse is most of the time worse because of the fact that this is the kind of stuff that goes most of the time undetected. Teachers and parents are less likely to find out about verbal abuse than physical abuse.. I haven't told my parents about the horrible names I have been called..

Here are some of the horrible names I have been called/insults that have been said to me:
Ugly
Whore
Demon
Disgusting animal
a man
a loser
Ass hole
a chipmunk (referring to my teeth)
Fat
a Pig
retarded
a "Sped" (Special education)
and many more..
It's horrible that people would say things to other people.. I have self conscious issues because of what these people have said to me. I know I dress differently then others. I know I'm not perfect or some crap like that but still I am a human being.. I'm not asking much.. I just wish that for one day at school (I'm in middle school) to be left alone and not bullied for what I'm wearing or how I did my hair today. Just for one day, I want to be not bullied..
The funny thing is while they are bullying me I am just thinking of the day the cops are going to find out that they are bullies and since most of them smoke weed or cigarettes when the cops find out about that too. Still waiting for that day though.. And one day I am hoping to be successful and happy but with bullies I will be lucky to live to 14. Some day I'm just gonna give up.. And I'm going to write a note to all of them telling them exactly what they did to me and I hope they feel like shit.. Then the police will find out and then they will be in BIG trouble.. :)
June 24th, 2012 at 12:12am