Writing Prompts [2].



Decided to make a second writing prompts blog. I love finding and creating prompts. I used one picture from the first prompts that I posted, even though I deleted the story this afternoon. I am hoping these prompts might inspire me to write some one-shots. And maybe they might inspire you. I really hope they help and that you have fun with them.

I would love it if you would tell me if you would like to use any of these prompts. Not for the credit, because I would love to see what you do with them. I hope that you have a blast and that these prompts help to get those writing sparks going off in your mind.

Lyrics:
Okay, so these are all Florence and the Machine lyrics. Because I think her lyrics are perfect. Maybe tomorrow or someday soon I will post some lyrics from other artists.

"I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map
and knew that somehow I could find my way back
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
so I stayed in the darkness with you."
Cosmic Love, Florence and the Machine.

"My love has concrete feet
my love's an iron ball
wrapped around your ankles
over the waterfall."
Heavy in Your Arms, Florence and the Machine.

"I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
but as the water fills my mouth
it couldn't wash the echoes out."
Drumming Song, Florence and the Machine.

Quotes:

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”
Meg Cabot.

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones.

"Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies."
Elie Wiesel.

"A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man."
Miguel de Unamuno.

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
Mahatma Gandhi.

"Coffee and smoking are the last great addictions."
Lara Flynn Boyle.

"No matter what you do for them, eventually, they will hate you."
Green Goblin, Spider-Man.

Images:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

June 26th, 2012 at 06:37am